Withdrawal Procedures

Parents who intend to withdraw their child(ren) either during, or at the end of the school year should obtain and complete the Withdrawal Form from the Enrolment Office before their departure. Transcripts and Leaving Certificates cannot be released or forwarded to new schools until the completed Withdrawal Form is given to the Enrolment Office. The Withdrawal Form ensures that all classroom textbooks, materials and library books have been returned in good condition.